Terms and Conditions of Service
Information and User’s consent on personal data processing
According to the Luxembourg law of 2 august 2002 on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as modified (together the 2002 Act), you are hereby informed that some of your personal data will be collected and processed (hereinafter the “Data Processing”) by FamilyPlug in order to perform the Agreement.
We therefore inform you that:
- The identity of your Data Controller is Family Plug S.à.r.l., a société à responsabilité limitée (limited liability company) with its registered office at L-8271 Mamer, 3, rue Jean-Pierre Wilhelm, Luxembourg, registered with the registre de commerce et des sociétés (trade registar) of Luxembourg under the number B 200.409, represented by Mr Mattia Lattanzio, its manager.
- The data that is to be processed is:
- Your phone number, in order to send you a code and avoid robotized account creation (robot exclusion headers) or spamming viruses;
- the following personnal data:
- your name, first name and date of birth (in order to identify you as beneficiary of the FamilyPlug Services and as a party to the Agreement) ;
- your reference e-mail (in order to enable easier communication regarding the execution of the Agreement) ;
- the reference hospital (for B to C applications);
- whether you are a Standard User or Patient, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Service (in order to assure increased privacy in providing the FamilyPlug Services to Patients, as set forth below in our Privacy Commitments and for statistic purposes);
- the User Submissions, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Service, in order to ensure proper monitoring of same and compliance with the Agreement and applicable laws and regulations.
- The only recipients to whom such data can be disclosed are FamilyPlug Data Processing Subcontractors, as defined in our Privacy Commitments below.
- You have the right to a free of charge access, at reasonable intervals and without excessive waiting periods to your Personal Data and to ask FamilyPlug how such data is used,
You have the right under the same conditions:
- to rectify or delete data which is inaccurate or processed in breach of the Agreement,
- oppose the processing of your data, for legitimate reasons relating to your specific situation,
- the data is incomplete or inaccurate.
- the data is inadequate, irrelevant, or excessive with respect to the purposes for which it is collected and subsequently processed.
- the data is retained for an excessive period in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
- You may always revoke your consent to data processing at any time and without any limitation. In such an occurrence the Agreement will terminate immediately, without prejudice however to paragraph 8 of the End User License section of the Terms and Conditions of Service.
FamilyPlug Privacy Commitments
We commit ourselves to the following:
- Storage of your Personal Data: your Personal Data will be stored for the duration that is strictly necessary for the performance and execution of the Agreement. In any occurrence, such Personal Data will not be stored for a period exceeding 5 years after the Termination of the Agreement, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Service or after your non use of any of the FamilyPlug Services for more than 2 years;
- Use our best efforts so that the User Submissions, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Service, be downloaded and delivered to the Patient’s device only during the Authorized Timeslots, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Service;
- Use our best efforts, by taking all appropriate technical and organizational measures, including with our Data Processing Subcontractors, in order to ensure protection of the data we process against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against any other unlawful processing.
- User Submissions that cannot be downloaded within two weeks will be automatically deleted from the cloud.
If you are a Patient, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Service:
- User Submissions will not be sent if your cloud space is full and will be automatically deleted within two weeks.
- Your received User Submissions will not be stored (no wall enabling to search old messages)
- Your received User Submissions will be automatically cancelled after being repeated once
Users consent on other privacy matters